Saturday, June 12, 2010

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.- Andy Warhol





The keeper of the garden.





The garlic is doing great.






I have discovered the secret to doing laundry, especially sorting socks. PROSECCO. It goes with everything, and makes this job fun.......I have a basket of socks that have lost there match,
I know what your thinking> it's not the prosecco, honestly, the washing machine has a secret compartment, filled with lost socks.......

This is why i love to garden, fresh flowers all summer long, in every room. Now that is good.

Live, laugh, love
and pick your own flowers.
it will make you
feel Good.

have a wonderful weekend where ever you are.
Kathy

to be continued........

2 comments:

Galaviewgirl said...

I love the laundry secret!!! I think I will try it. Garden looks great, I cannot believe the size of your garlic. The background change on the blog page is nice.Fresh flowers throughout the house.... what a great aroma!!

Birdie said...

wow these blue irises (are they irises? i hope) are breathtaking!!