Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow. John Lennon

Welcome to my garden,  I hope you have time to stay awhile.  Enjoy





Add Video




Add Image           






It's hard to believe that they grow
into beautiful blue grapes.
 

I know you have seen this duck before
but i just love it, he puts a smile on my
face.

So many strawberries, I am anticipating a beautiful crop.




















The red currants are in abundance and getting ready to turn color.

I hope you enjoyed the tour.  This is where love grows.  

Be Well 

Live, LAUGH, Love, 
and remember to
stop and smell the roses,
it will make you 
feel GOOD.

Love Kathy xx
to be continued........

1 comment:

Galaviewgirl said...

Garden looks good... so many wonderful colours!!